Friday, September 16, 2011

Breakfast

I have learned over time that no matter how busy you are, there is nothing more special than making a little breakfast and sitting down with the one you love to drink coffee and rejuvinate your body for a busy day.
Today is going to be our first full day open and I am excited to share with everyone the amazing boxes of stuff Doug's sister sent us. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates all day long! (I can't blog from the shop, but I will be posting photos all day!) And if you want to stop by, we would love to see you!! (Charlie is going to be my little shop assistant, so you're get to squeeze him too!)

And also, I wanted to give you a little hint of a super awesome fall inspired contest we're going to be hosting this weekend. Here's the hint, in photo form!!

xo,
Beca

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about breakfast with your loved ones! I look forward to that weekend routine more than anything else, just about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess... I love a nice breakfast in the morning before a busy day, especially when it's quiet, or outside (even better!). Have a blast tomorrow! I'll deff check out twitter for some pictures. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete