Friday, February 17, 2012

Isaiah Toothtaker + MURS // New Video + Tumbleweeds Sighting

Isaiah Toothtaker - Hyperbolic Chamber Music from Мишка Bloglin on Vimeo.

This totally made my day. I finally got a chance to check out our friend Isaiah's new video "Hyperbolic Chamber Music" and not only is it a super good video + song guess what we discovered?! MURS is sporting a pair of Tumbleweeds Clubmasters! We made these custom for Isaiah almost a year ago with Javelina tooth inlays in a dark ebony wood. Isaiah let MURS wear them for the video and we are so so hyped! You can see more from Isaiah HERE and HERE.

We're bringing Clubmasters back in a big way for spring, so be on the lookout so you can get a custom pair too!

xo.

6 comments:

  1. I've been carrying my rad tumbleweeds all over the place lately hoping for a sunny day. I haven't given them a real go yet and I've had them for MONTHS. Damn west coast rainy season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be sure to send us a photo when you get a chance to wear them!! <3

      Delete
  2. smartest thing murs ever did!! haha. now i want to go listen to the living legends. yay for you all and nice video from your friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED a pair of your cute sunglasses soon! Must. stop. spending money on random clothes....
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but spending money is so much fun!! Trust me, I know!

      Delete