Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things Are Not As They Seem

We love cameras. One of these days, I'll do a post about all of the camera shit we have just lying around, most of it gets used, but we have an entire closet full of camera stuff that we have collected over the past 4 years. Tripods, lenses, filters, polaroids, expired film, more lenses, camera bodies, film cameras, video cameras, even more lenses, and so on and so on. I noticed today though, we have a few little bits and pieces that look like cameras or camera accessories, that just aren't what they seem.
015
003 005
007
008
Camera Lighter // Vintage Camera Cream/Sugar // Canon Lens Coffee Mug

Do you collect anything that just not be what it seems?

xo,
Beca

10 comments:

  1. haha!! that camera lighter... is going to make it harder for me to quit smoking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which I love more... the mug or the lighter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least now i know what to get you for xmas Dizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love all these! I collect old cameras but actual cameras! The lighter is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camera lighter looks so cool!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, i couldn't figure out what the lighter was until i scrolled down and saw it was a lighter! how funny!

    let's see, i think i collect little old animal pins, definitely books (i'm a book hoarder), and brids' nests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that lighter! and i really want one of those lens mugs. maybe i'll get one for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that mug for Doug last year for his bday, and I bought one for my dad for christmas this year. :)
    xo
    Beca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, you should post about your bird nest collection, if you havent already. i would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, these are awesome!! I need to look out more for such treasures at flea markets! :)

    ReplyDelete