Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm A Giant Blog Challenge

It's a blog challenge. It's a dollhouse design blog challenge. It's going to change my life kind of blog challenge. Decorate a dollhouse. How could I not be in!

I recently picked up a vintage build-your-own dollhouse kit at the swap meet and now, I am going to use it. I know I don't have a lot of free time, but I need something for me. Not sunglasses. Not pastries. Not even my lovey little shop. I need something for me.

Will you do it too?

xo,
Beca

5 comments:

  1. WHAT?! This is so cool!!! Oh man, I'll need to look into this. Eeee!!!

    Good luck, miss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see what you do! i love the idea for this challenge, i just know i wouldn't make time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! I'll have to be on the lookout for a dollhouse. Look forward to following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun! Dollhouse bloggers unite! Cheers CM

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, CM, I love your blog so much!!! you are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete