Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our Shop // Before Photos

We're getting ready to start painting this week, and I'll let that be a surprise (although if you pay attention to the millions of photos I post on Twitter, then you may have caught the pretty colors we picked out. I can't wait to see how it looks on the actual building.

Anyways, I want you all to go on this journey with us, so I'm not going to wait until the end for you to see the before and after shots. I took some before photos today and here they are!
It used to be a hip-hop store called One Movement. It's pretty small, so don't be shocked when you visit and realize it's not HUGE! It's going to be the perfect size for us though! It still has some furniture in it that is going to be put out in a few days, so we can start cleaning the inside and getting it all ready!
So happy you're taking this journey with us and can't wait to show you when the front is all painted up! I still don't feel super great but it felt nice to take a little walk and get Starbucks.
Have a great Sunday night!
xo,
Beca

5 comments:

  1. best of luck beca! i know it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the city I used to live in there was a hip hop shop called 100% Legit. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting. Congratulations to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO PERFECT!! I can't wait to see what you guys do with that space. I love it already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Crystal. We love it already too! So much to do though!!!

    ReplyDelete