Friday, June 17, 2011

The wind, the Machine and the Dog

I was able to take today off since one of my cake orders got moved to tomorrow. Thankfully, because I needed it! We woke up early, once again, to a barking dog. Poor pup, he's so sad. Ate breakfast burritos, kissed the babes goodbye and drove to the swap meet. We found some neat stuff, and this pretty machine was almost ours, but after much deliberation, decided not to get it. Call me crazy.
The wind was kind of crazy today, my hair was being dangerously out of control. I miss having super long hair. There really is nothing like having the wind whip your hair around.
While at the swap meet, we found a new spectra, since we have had a few packs of Polaroid film in our fridge, but it didn't fit our sx-70. I love taking pictures of charlie, because he's so photogenic, and just so happened to get a Polaroid and a digital photo on him doing the exact same thing. Being a babe.

What did you do today?

xo,
Beca

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Charlie is a doll!!! ^_^ Also, I've never been to a swap meet but we have one every... Monday, Wednesday and Friday (or Saturday, I think) so we're planning on going. ^_^

    Today Jen and I had a meeting with a bankruptcy attorney and got a flat tire. :P Both were stressful. However we did have a lovely lunch of mesquite burgers on the grill and fresh corn on the cob, also on the grill! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been growing my hair out for awhile now, and started appreciating things like wind again!! haha
    Cute pup :)
    I'm enjoying vacation with the fam, off to a wedding tomorrow! Have a good weekend :)
    nikk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo at the end! Jealous of the polaroid film.

    ReplyDelete