Saturday, May 21, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever Award

Hello, all of my newest readers probably think I'm a total slacker when it comes to blogging, and so I want to say I'm sorry, I have been more absent than usual. I have been working, alot, and it is a lot more exhausting than I even thought it could be. I love it. I love my job and what I do, but it kind of numbs my brain.

I will say that I have a sweet giveaway this week to welcome new friends (and celebrate old ones...) I'm going to share some really rad 1960's French fashion magazines I found today at the swap meet, and am hoping to do a living room tour this Wednesday. I'm sure some sweet treats in between.

So, I'm here. I miss blogging with heart, instead of these momentary drop-ins. I'll be back. I promise.

xo,
Beca

1 comment:

  1. hello sweet girl!

    i can't wait ;) and i'm jealous of these swap meets.

    also... i'm doing a guest post next month on 10 of my latest faves and guess what one of them is? your fabulous sunglasses!!!

    i'm glad you're enjoying the sunshine today. xo

    ReplyDelete