Saturday, April 9, 2011

Let's be Friends

I am not going to write a real blog update tonight. I'm sorry that this is cheating but I meant to do this a while ago and kept forgetting.

If you want to share a blog button for my blog, Tales of a Tumbleweed, here are some buttons I recently made. If you put one on your blog, then please, let me know, because I love to share buttons and will put one on my sidebar.
Tales of a Tumbleweed
Tales of a Tumbleweed
Tales of a Tumbleweed
Tales of a Tumbleweed

Someday, I may do sponsorship, but not without a request for it. My blog isn't popular or anything, it's just a little spot for love and friendship and some other cool stuff. My nose is all runny and I miss my boyfriend and I want pizza for dinner. And here's some photos of stuff like my sick face and my gnarly bandages and Monster's pretty face! Doug took photos of my thumb yesterday, and it's sooooo gross. I'll save you the gory details.

xo,
Beca

9 comments:

  1. I missed what happened to your finger? Getchyou some pizza, girl!

    I've had your button for a while now, you're the bees knees to me!

    Renee
    babygeisler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog and I'm putting you on the sidebar at fancy-designs.net

    Poor finger :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am definitely sticking one on my sidebar, i can't decide which though! i love them all. i'll just have to rotate :)

    i feel the same way about sponsoring, but totally like to support sweetheart bloggers. i hope your weekend gets better, get that pizza! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beca. I'm putting up the cute camper button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks yall, I'll add your buttons to my friendship list on my sidebar....if you already added a button, also, can you check and make sure it links up. I had to change the html, thanks to Marie, because there was some extra stuff in there. ughhh! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Monsters cute little face! I'm gonna add one of your buttons to my blog page... don't have one of my own to share yet (but hopefully will sometime soon)! Hope your thumb is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've had one of your blog buttons up for awhile because I love your blog! I have my own button on my site if you want to check it out. Thanks for being rad!

    ReplyDelete