Tuesday, February 22, 2011

King Tide Video

I had so much fun taking the video camera along with us on our favorite weekend tradition to Sunset Cliffs. I haven't been behind a video camera in something like 4 years and haven't edited together footage in just as long. The resolution is bad, but I'll figure out how to upload it at a better quality. In all my years in film school, I never once uploaded a video to youtube. When I was teaching middle school, I learned how, and I taught my kids how to upload videos and all that. But, relearning how to export and figuring out resolution is going to be a new adventure for me. So, here is my little video. It was really fun, and I can't wait until the next one. ***EDIT*** I discovered that uploading my videos on Flickr is much better than youtube! muuuuuch better. Hooray!
I hope you like it and yes, we got soaked by that unexpected wave! We had to go home to change before the zoo, it was that bad. But we didn't stop laughing about it all day. I am going to do a shop update in a bit, so see you then.

xo,
Beca

2 comments:

  1. Oh Beca, this is fantastic! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome! makes me miss the occeaaaan, do more please.

    ReplyDelete