Monday, February 21, 2011

The Reason Why I Was Late To Work

I was riding my bike to work this morning and had to stop in the middle of the intersection and turn back 10 feet and stop a stranger so that I could snuggle his puppy. I already felt like a total freak (the man was really, really nice) I didn't ask him if I could take a photo, but here is a photo of her I snagged from the breeders page. Yes, I asked where he got her, and how much she was, and a million other questions. I am dead set on getting one of these little girls.
Uh, now can you see why I had to stop. Someday, maybe someday, I will eventually get my sweet frenchie. Someday. Hint Hint, Mister. My birthday is in August.

So that is why I was late to work today. Sorry bosses, but I'm not going to lie. I fell in love with a puppy this morning.

xo,
Beca


2 comments:

  1. sdfhasjfhjasdfhsdjkfhjasdkfhksfhksj

    love herrrrrr. want one of my ownnnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a totally justifiable reason to be late!

    ReplyDelete