Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blonde

Soo...I was going to take photos of some new stuff for the shop, buuuut, I got totally distracted by all the little things around me, like walking Ollie and eating avocados and going blonde (only temporary) and watching stupid TV and curling up on the couch. It is SO hard to be motivated when I only have two days off from work a week and all I want to do is chill. I guess building your own business isn't as easy when you still have to pay bills and all that junk. I promise to be productive the rest of the day.

But, here are a few things I have been doing instead of what I should be doing...

Doug brought me home a huge bag of avocados on Sunday. YUM!
Monster. Oh Monster.
I love Charlie. My hair is still kind of wet, and I have on my favorite favorite sweatshirt ever! It was a gift to Doug from our friend Robbie, who has a little crochet company called Manhands. I don't even know if he still crochets since I think he moved to Seattle to open a cheese shop with his girlfriend. But I hijacked this sweatshirt from Doug and I love it for afternoons in the house. It's an awkward shape and kind of falling apart, but I love it.
And the blonde. Oh the blonde.
I promise I will get busy working now!!

xo,
Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment