Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Happy Tuesday!

I was so excited after getting off a really long day at work, to come home and hang out with my love (after he got done working) and maybe go see a movie, have a good dinner and clean my house. Believe me when I say it's a tornado aftermath. Even more exciting is that I got a care package from my sweet friend Danielle and it was waiting for me when I got home. Danielle is a pretty passionate barista in D.C. and hands-down my favorite blogger friend. We are super similar and lead pretty similar lives.

I can't wait to make this coffee in the morning. I could smell it before I even opened the box!
And what better to go along with coffee thank dinosaur and state shaped PB cookies. I'm so in love!! (P.S, did someone say cute AZ to CA moving cookies??)
Uh, seriously, a steggo!! Does this girl know me or what??
And these little guys are already up on my fridge.
She also sent me a beautiful handmade art journal, some pretty envelopes and postcards. I can't wait to use them all!! Thank you, D!!!!! I felt so special getting such a wonderful care package from such a sweet lady! You will get a real thank you in the mail asap. So, today was pretty much awesome. I made some $$ at work (working days is more stressful, but I always make better tips,) and we're going to a movie as soon as Dougie gets done working. Now I am seriously going to clean the house. I don't know what to do with all this space!!

XO,
Beca

4 comments:

  1. yay!! i'm glad you got it and like all the stuff. i kind of went crazy with the baking theme but i just couldn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled upon your blog and had to comment, those dinosaur and state shaped cookie cutouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I have some pretty thoughtful friends!

    ReplyDelete