Monday, January 31, 2011

Featured!

This morning, we were featured in an etsy newsletter, that led to over 2000 visits to our shop! I check my analytics every day and keep track of our views and where they come from. I was definitely shocked to see the jump in numbers (yesterday, we had 364 unique visits to our shop, as opposed to the 2632 visits today.)

Thanks Christine for featuring us and helping a handful of our items, including the vintage pencil sharpener that was included in the newsletter, find new homes.

Well, that was exciting. We had a really awesome night tonight at our friends house, watching movies and eating lettuce wraps and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I'm exhausted and have a lot to do tomorrow on my day off, including shipping, laundry, and listing in the shop! Have a lovely night!!

xo,
Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment