Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

(Doug's Mom's Broccoli Casserole that I made last Thanksgiving. SO GOOD!)

I am thankful for everything I have in my life, but I am especially thankful for Doug (who just watched Peanuts Thanksgiving with me and then fell asleep to South Park Thanksgiving special and keeps kind of talking to me but I know he's sleeping!) I am thankful for the joy he brings to me every day. I feel full. Of life. Of love. Of cheesiness after writing that!! I am also very thankful for our pups. They are such good boys and are so loving and sweet and protective. I can't imagine a life without them. I am thankful for our friends, especially those friends who have been helping us out during this transition. I am thankful for my ridiculous family, even though they drive me crazy, and I am thankful for my other family (Doug's family) who love me like I've always been in their lives. I am thankful for my job (even though I have to work tomorrow!) for our shop, for our little house and I am thankful to be alive and well and happy. Most of all I am happy. I can honestly say that I haven't always had happiness in my life, but I do now, and boy, am I thankful. I am also thankful for Charlie Brown specials. Doug and I watch them every holiday.


Happy Thanksgiving and xo,
Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment