Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taxidermy Birds Head in a Vintage Jar

Ooh! A recovered birds head encased in resin in a vintage glass jar.

Now available in our shop.

Today has been stressful, already. Our house might not be ready on the first, which is frustrating, but we'll just have to wait until Thursday to find out for sure. On the plus side, they are completely remodeling the place, new tile, new appliances, new everything! They've just had some rain and are a few days behind schedule. That's really exciting! I guess the best advice I can give myself is to just breathe, keep packing, keep cleaning, and just stay busy. Regardless, we will be living n our new home within a week and it's all still very, very exciting.

I'm baking an asparagus, broccoli and feta quiche right now and it smells amazing. I might make some pumpkin cookies later and get more done on my to-do list.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment