Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Short and Sweet

I am taking a break from looking for a hotel to book in Chicago to share some rad things with yall. It's been crazy busy and stressful and tears and junk food filled. Things are looking brighter now, and tomorrow is going to be a test as to what we can accomplish. I'm off to bed shortly, but here are a few little bits and pieces from around the web I am loving right now.
{This rad sweatshirt from Kinshippress, definitely going to get this for Doug before we go on our trip!}
{This print from Girl and Parrot, my favorite shop to stalk}
{Did yall see these amazing bear stamps from Gingiber? So cute!!}
{Please go see this. PLEASE. It's absolutely breathtaking.}

// My friend Susie recommended that I listen to this podcast from Grace Bonney about balancing work and life, and boy, am I happy I did. 
// Still reveling in this spotlight from Renegade! We are officially in the homestretch before we leave, and I am FREAKING OUT!
// Did you get a chance to check out the Tennessee Moonshine Cookie Kickstarter. If you haven't it's worth a visit and do me a favor, spread the word! 
// I have been wearing these shoes from BAIT non-stop, I am pretty much in love. Also, the ladies of BAIT are the sweetest ever. 
// Have you checked out the Minnetonka 45 Day giveaway. So rad! 
// I love this post from Emma on how she and her boyfriend ended up together. I really appreciate stories like this, as I'm sure a lot of you do also. 

Last but not least, check out this rad Japanese magazine feature, {Tarzan} of our sunglasses. We're stoked, as always. 
Happy Wednesday!

xo,
Beca

18 comments:

  1. Oh I am super upset that you have to be a US resident to enter the Minnetonka thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Emma article. It is both sweet and perfect.

    Also, I've been making french press coffee a lot lately. Which inevitably makes me think of you... since you and doug let me have it:) I miss the days of you and muffins and coffee and johnny cash... mornings were so fun then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I remember that. Now we just use a plain old coffee maker. And open bake at epic. Glory days. :)

      Delete
  3. wow that trailer gave me goosebumps. absolutely going to see if it is playing anywhere here in austin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If its playing in chattanooga, I'm sure its playing in Austin. :) we never get any good movies, we didn't get moonrise kingdom until after it had been out for weeks. But yes, please go see it, you won't regret it.

      Delete
  4. Dude, Beasts of the Southern Wild was AMAZING. We went and saw it and there were only three people in the entire theater including us two. Why can't more people appreciate stuff like this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, only a handful or people in the theatre. Such a good movie.

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see Beasts of the Southern Wild, I'm glad there have been some good reviews on it. I'm a weirdo about movies.

    Also, Kinshippress is on my watch list! And those bear stamps are awesome. I want to get those for the studio.

    Recently Grace Bonney did a presentation in Savannah about living a creative life. I recommend seeing her in person if you can. Totally inspiring and motivating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see the movie again!
      I would love to see her in person. shes a smart one!

      Delete
  6. oh man, beasts of the southern wild was SO GOOD! i want to see it again. and name my kid hush puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cool you're going to be at Renegade! I loved it when it was in town here! I bought so many things! You're going to do so well!

    I loved the movie, too! So beautiful!

    I want those stamps!

    I miss you! Come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Minnetonka giveaway is freaking awesome! Those stamps are also beary cool. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Beasts of the Southern Wild, saw it on Friday, it was so good! Hushpuppy is the best

    ReplyDelete