Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bubbles and Blondes

We finally, finally got our studio set up for photos, and of course had in impromptu photo shoot with bubbles. Our dogs are crazy for bubbles so we always seem to have a bubble gun or weird bubble toy around the house.

Our life is a little hectic right now, so if I disappear, shoot me brain vibes (or an email) to bring me back from the abyss. But, to catch up, I'm blonde now. I need to go at it with the bleach one more time to get it as light as I would like, its very, very blonde now, but I want it a little more platinum. I love being blonde. It happens once every 10 years, so lets revel in it. It's the summer of blonde.

Our 4 year anniversary is on Monday, but we're hoping {cross your fingers} to take an afternoon off work this weekend to do something rad. April and May are looking to be pretty awesome months so far, but we will be busier than we ever expected to be. All good things.

Hope your life is as fun and exciting as it should be. I'll do my very best to stay sane. I promise.

xo,
Beca

10 comments:

  1. Holy sheeeeet! You look freaken rad! We kinda have the same hair colour at the mome.....I kinda like the rusty colour I'm left with when the copper washes out. How blonde you goin?
    t xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous as a blonde! meant to tell you that via twitter the other day! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blonde. Be sure to upload a pic of the lighter shade... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright so a few things that I love...
    I love those photos
    (I also love bubbles!)
    I loooove your blonde hair
    & I love that you guys are so busy and that your business is doing so well. It makes me super happy :)
    OH & I'm super excited to get mine and Mikey's in the mail! I told him I had a surprise for him, which I shouldn't have as he's been bugging me to tell him everyday what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute. I hope you all get a chance to slow down and celebrate. And I'm still feeling super jels of your hair. Last time I tried to go blonde I was orange. My hair always pulls red into whatever color I dye it. But you look lovely! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you as a blonde, it looks awesome! Happy Anniversary, definitely take an afternoon off, you guys deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of you is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BECA I LOVE THIS!!!!! i want more, more, more of these pictures! and seriously, you look so happy in that picture with the bubbles that i just can't help but smile so big when i look at it!

    i'm excited for your april and may business stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty lady! You are ROCKING the blonde hair!! Congrats on 4 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BUBBLY!!! Also, your blonde hair is mega-amazing. It fits you so perfectly!!! I love blonde hair. ^_^ I'm normally a dark brunette, however I'm mostly a blonde and a, er, brunette?! (black hair!) I haven't seen my regular color in years!!!

    Also, yay for 4yrs! You better take some time off, you TWO DESERVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete