Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seven Days of Soup // Day Four // Doug's Creamy Tomato Soup

Hello! So, I am back with another day of soup post. I know y'all love soup as much as me, and this has been a pretty common meal in our household for the past 4 years. It's Doug's recipe, and it's so good!
061
2 cans tomato soup
chopped broccoli
chopped brussel sprouts
frozen corn
a few spoonfuls of cream cheese
salt, pepper and garlic
053
Cook on stovetop on med for about 10 minutes or so. garnish with shredded cheddar and enjoy with cheese crisp!
058
056
You can find my other soup recipes here.

xo,
Beca

5 comments:

  1. ummmm...this looks so good my mouth is seriously watering! must be dinner time! ;) can we just come over instead of making our own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so tasty! I admire your food photography - it's often very difficult to make food look appetising on camera, but you've done it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you use fresh broccoli and brussel sprouts? or frozen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. um. whoa. that all looks delicious! thanks for sharing. cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete