Sunday, January 1, 2012

Guest Post // Chelsea from Walk With me Darling

Hi there, we made it to Doug's Dad's house in eastern Arizona and are posting up for the night. We spent the last few days in Tucson in our old house, which is empty now, and had a pretty wonderful visit. I hope yall are loving the guest posts. I had this scheduled up to post yesterday, but for some reason it didn't, BUT it's too great of a guest post to pass on so here it is, a little guest post from my great pal Chelsea.

--------------------------------------------

Hello, friends! I know there will be a lot of New Year’s Eve parties this weekend. If you’re anything like me, you want to do everything you see on Pinterest and throw the best party New Year’s Eve has ever seen. Well, let’s face it. That’s most likely not going to happen on my non-existent party budget and all of that free time I already don’t have. So I’ve rounded up some simple party ideas:
1. 2. 3.
1. 2. 3.
1. 2. 3.

I think the best ideas when throwing any sort of party is to just pick a few ideas that you love. Be realistic- know your budget and time limitations. From there, just remember to enjoy it! I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment