Sunday, December 4, 2011

Magically Multi-Purpose

We recently got a new camera that shoots amazing video and I'm really excited to start shooting again, but it also takes 12 megapixel photos. We don't have an adapter to put our lenses on the new camera, it's in the mail, but Doug took some really pretty photos holding the lenses up to the camera.

Aren't they magical? The light leaks and blurred edges make them look like film photos. I like how they make our average space look so extraordinary.
020
021
022
024
027
023
I love how photos like this alone would normally just get deleted, but when they are all together, they look all kinds of fancy and pretty. Happy Sunday.

xo,
Beca

3 comments:

  1. the last one is my favorite! is it bad i kind of want to take all photos like this now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love photos like this, I think they're dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet jeebus this is cool! I like your little egg tin (is that what it is?)
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete