Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Wishlist + Some News

It's almost my 26th birthday!! Hooray. Here is a mini wishlist and some of the things are kind of unattainable but beautiful, none the less. I am so super cheesy about birthdays, like get super excited and talk about them non-stop. Not just my birthday, but everyones. I love birthdays. Maybe it's because I make a lot of birthday cakes, or maybe because I am a sentimentalist, but I love birthdays.

Oh my gosh, this dress.
I think I want an iPhone, but I am definitely going to wait until I have an upgrade, because there is no way I can afford one through Verizon until then. But a girl can dream. And I LOVE this wooden case, it looks like Pau Ferro.
I love this Pioneer Woman mixer. I desperately want my own custom painted mixer, which I know a certain person who is working on this right now!! :) Won't be done for my birthday, but I'll share it when it is!
This arrow ring. So rad.
And of course, I have major puppy fever right now and I know it's impossible for us to get another one, I really want a frenchie, like you have no idea.

That's all for now. i want to try and get as much work done as possible tonight and tomorrow, so we have a few days to take it easy. I also have some news to share. Today was supposed to be my last day at the bakery. However, the owners made me an offer I would be stupid to refuse, and when it comes down to it, I love what I do, but I will not get bullied and I will not be made to feel bad/inferior at my place of work. That will change with a new schedule for starters. Anyways, I am happy with my decision to stay and I can't wait to make my work environment more enjoyable. I will also get to spend 4 days a week working with Doug building our business and making the sunglasses you love!

Have a great night!

xo,
Beca

8 comments:

  1. Great list!
    Look forward to seeing the mixer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that dress is beautiful.

    Obviously you are too good for the bakery to let go of! Hope it all works out well, can't wait to see how things go for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four days a week on sunglasses...awesome! I love to hear about small business folks getting to cut down on their hours working for "the man." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mixer is DIVINE. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. I am glad the bakery owner recognized your talent and the issues and is willing to work with you. :) Happy almost birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That birthday wishlist is perfection. I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow, i will learn to bake just to have one of those mixers. oh em gee. can't wait to see yours!

    also, frenchies are my dream pups..soo cute!!

    good for you on your work decision. i'm sure your heart pointed you in the right direction:) i'm currently making some major work-related decisions now too, so i know how tough it could be.

    have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beca,
    Just noticed some traffic from you on my ETSY shop. Thanks for picking my INCA double arrow ring as a birthday wish!

    Happy BIrthday, have a wonderful day

    Camila x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy post! I'm so glad you will get to continue doing what you love in an environment that truly appreciates your talent and hard work!

    ReplyDelete