Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How Many

How many erotic cakes can I make in one day.
The answer is five.

This is why I have been MIA the last few days, this is just a fraction of the orders I have gotten this week. I won't even show you the orders for sunglasses! This is all good!

Also, this article from poppytalk helped me organize my thoughts. All you little biz owners should read it also!!

How do you handle being overwhelmed? What's taking over your life right now? I promise to be back tomorrow with lots of photos, a video and words that mean something.

xo,
Beca

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZECaxyBYEw "i never sleep cos sleep is the cousin of death" ;) actually i love sleep but i always remember that lyric when i feel overwhelmed. handle your business ladycakes!! i think i handle feeling overwhelemed with a lot of anxiety but bumpin my favorite music helps and remember the light at the end of the tunnel + trying to reflect daily on the good things in my life keep me posi. heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your job!! You sound overwhelmed, but at least you're in the creative field:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my job, but it can definitely be a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete