Thursday, March 17, 2011

For the Love of Caravans

I am in a constant search for these wonderful little caravans. I honestly squeal with delight when we find one for the shop.
This is our newest addition. You can find it here.
Do you also have dreams of packing up your life into one of these guys and travelling around the country? We do!

Here is the first half of our little caravan that will someday have an air stream popped on the back and full of our life and our shop...someday!
.
And here is the inside!

So happy to share our van with you. It really is our pride and joy! We just got new rims and tires! They are so pretty! I am so happy to have my computer home again and fixed. I have a Lovely Ladies feature coming up this afternoon and more goodness in the shop!

xo,
Beca

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Me and my honey have been kicking around the idea of buying a used RV to go on our road trips!

    ReplyDelete