Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Steak and Potatoes

Blood oranges, dirty dishes, puppy dog play, boyfriends work shirt, steak and potatoes.
Blood Oranges, got a bag of those too from the mister.
Blood orange juice.
His work shirt.
Steak and Potatoes for dinner. A meal for a man. (I could only eat 1/3 of my plate...not that I am a light eater, but it was A LOT of food!) I am always a fan of good old fashioned meals, garlic and rosemary mashed potatoes, milksteak and steamed carrots and squash. Mmmm.

I woke up this morning, sick, again. I'm so tired of my body not being able to fight these bugs going around. I blame it on spending so much time in a place where the germs fly freely and I interact with hundreds of people all day long. I've always been prone to colds and flus and viruses. But really, last week I had the stomach flu, this week a head cold. I also think it's the changing weather 0 hot, cold, and then hot again. Anyways, it is what it is, and I still have a lot to do today, so cold or no cold, I plan on staying busy.

How do you deal with being sick?

xo,
Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment