Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Work Work Work

I don't know how it happened but I somehow ended up agreeing to work a double today, and of course, I couldn't sleep last night. We stayed up and watched Squidbillies for a little while until I finally drifted off into a fog of weird, eerie dreams. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, figuratively, not literally. I begrudgingly dressed in my go-to yellow dress and black leggings and stupid canvas ankle boots that are close to death. I forgot that I cut my bangs last night, I think I like them, but I haven't spent much time looking at my hair today. I'm sure it's a mess.

Go me, I rode my bike to work today. It's 3 miles each way, so total, I rode my bike a little over 6 miles (I got lost on the way to work, added a good 10 minutes and half a mile to my ride.) It was painfully slow at work and I left with a handful of $1's and rode my bike home to eat lunch with Doug, watch "16 & Pregnant" and take my shoes off for a few minutes before I go back to the nightmare of today. I'm proud that i rode my bike though, even though I'm still too out of shape to ride up the gnarly hills, and have to get off and push my bike up them. Ah, goals, I guess.

Well, it's about that time, so back to work I go. I'm getting a ride this time though, I'm too tired and scared of the night drivers to ride again. Hopefully I'll get off before midnight and get to do something fun! 14 hour work day, GO!

xo,
Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment