Sunday, January 2, 2011

When the Door is a knockin'

Does everything happen for a reason? When opportunities present themselves, do we pounce on them, weigh the options, sleep on it, think it over, talk it out, jump in head first.

Let's just say, that an opportunity has presented itself, and I am doing all of the above.

Now what?

I wish I had all the answers all the time, but since I don't, I guess I just have to keep faith that everything happens for a reason.

My hands are itching to be busy, and writing isn't doing it for me today. Maybe I can expand on this tomorrow. Just give me the strength to speak up and fight for what I need.

xo,
Beca

PS, those of you who sent me your address for friendship bows, your bows will be sent out tomorrow!! Please sent me photos and let me know when you get them!! If you haven't sent me you address yet, you can email me at tumbleweeds.shop{at}gmail{dot}com. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment