Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sickie

I don't feel good today. At all. I have to leave for work in a few hours and I am the opposite of happy about it. I like my job. I do. BUT I don't make nearly enough money to justify "wanting" to work when I don't feel good.

Anyways, today has been completely and utterly unproductive. I stayed in bed until noon, walked to the corner store and got a coca-cola and came home and got back in bed. Super lame, but it's all I have to offer right now.

I'm seeing a hot shower and a grumpy night in my future. I miss Doug, this is going to be a hard transition. Sorry, but...you can't be happy all the time...

xo,
Beca

(illustration by michael sieben)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely in the same boat. All I want is some sleep and a Chipotle burrito bowl.

    Hope things turn on the up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had chipotle in SO long. Everything will be okay, it's just stressful, these transitions.

    Thanks. xo. and you too. I think we're stronger than we think we are.

    ReplyDelete