Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Cute Little Charlie Brown Tree

I couldn't wait to post photos of our tree! I am so in love with how little and cute it is. We had a big 6 foot tree last year and it was pretty but a little too much. I like how fat this little tree is. I made some little paper chains out of a vintage Women's Day magazines, we got vintage glitter glass ball ornaments and some cute 1940s wooden figurine ornaments too. I'm pretty happy.
Monster is pretty happy too. Dang it, this pup is so cute. I am so lucky!!
Star from Rite-Aid! HAHA!
Wrapping paper from all-mighty. I made the tags from the backs of coca-cola boxes and matryoushka doll stickers I got from This and That From Japan.
And my sweet little boy. You can see Monster and Charlie kissing in the background. I love my boys.
Waiting for Dougie to get off work and for Christ to get here from Tucson. Waiting and watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and working on the shop!

xo,
Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment