1. I have never seen our dogs more well behaved or happier than they have been in the past 2 days. They play all day long, sleep all night, haven't tried marking inside Greg & P's house (which we have had a problem with for a while,) don't bark or whine, love laying outside. They never did those things in Tucson, especially just be outside and happy. I love our dogs and I am grateful they are such magnificent creatures!!
2. Our new home and new really nice landlord. The house is adorable, the neighborhood is perfect, the yard is SO pretty, and the floor will be done on Saturday. You know I will take a million photos when we move in. I am so grateful that we found a home where we can keep all of our animals and still live in this incredible place. If you have been reading, you know that I was worried.
3. I am grateful for having such incredible friends and family. Greg and Paula have taken us into their home while our house is getting done and that is a huge deal considering the amount of space and resources we take up. Our friends threw us a HUGE going away party and gave us so much love and support while we were getting ready to move. We're also incredibly lucky for such a wonderful family. My dad and Grandparents and Cousins, Doug's Mom, Dad and step-mom, and his sister Audrey, have all been really supportive of our move and our lives together. It's pretty heart-warming. I'm grateful for that, but, I have to say though, that I miss my mom and I wish we had a better relationship.
4. I'm grateful for good weather, the ocean, our radical van that gets us everywhere we need to go, coca-cola, sleeping in late and being barefoot.
5. AND MOST OF ALL, I am grateful for Doug. I can't even express the love I have for this man. We've been through everything, really good and really bad, yet, here we are. I have never been happier, I have never felt more secure. I have never been more in love than I am with this man. Nothing and no one else matter to me. So, yes, most of all, I am grateful for him.
More to be grateful for tomorrow. Happy November!