Friday, October 22, 2010

This Bunch is Most Beautiful.

Stayed out way to late, drank way too much caffeine (my one and only vice!) and slept through my alarms. I was supposed to take our roommate to the dentist to get his wisdom teeth pulled but he left without waking me up, Doug is late to work, and I am way to sleepy. I did have a lot of fun last night though. Went to red room with the boys. It was super mellow.







This one gets me every time. <3


As of this morning, we have 10 more days until the move! Today is Doug's last day of work at the school. I am so ready to go!
Remember last night when I said all my boys were on the sofa with me while I was working. Doug took this photo. It warms my heart. And yes, I know, all of our babies have matching markings and coloration. So weird.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment