Thursday, October 28, 2010

Soup kind of day!

We had really delicious New England Clam Chowder for lunch and are watching "The Midnight Murder Train." I am trying to list a few more items before I close up shop for the weekend, and sending off the edited photos that Doug took last night for a motorcycle photo shoot. They look so good and I'm always so proud of the work he does.

I am making more progress with packing. I am still in shock and awe as to how much stuff we have. It's been hard to downsize but so good for us. The older I get the more I want to get rid of things. Having a really rad shop DOESN'T help because sometimes there is stuff in our shop that I really really want to keep. At least I get to keep it for a little while, right?

I am so juiced up on coffee right now, I feel like I can finish packing today! Wouldn't that be amazing. I keep opening up Google Maps and looking at our house on satellite. I can't wait to move in. The verdict has been that no matter what, we're leaving Monday and if we have to camp out until the floor is ready, we will, but cross your fingers that our floor will be ready on Monday! Or Tuesday at the latest! OKAY, back to packing!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment