Saturday, October 23, 2010

Migraines and Six Feet Under Saturday!!

I have had the gnarliest migraine all day today. That means that I spent most of the day curled up on the couch, throwing up, and being grumpy. The plus side is that I got to watch movies and Six Feet Under. We watched "Moon" this morning while we ate pumpkin pancakes for a late breakfast. It was very intense. That was before my headache got bad, but if I get a migraine, it always gets way worse after I eat. Then started our Six Feet Under marathon. We're starting over because Doug hasn't seen any of it. I used to be hooked. It's such a good show. We ordered pizza and since I haven't changed out of my pajamas today, I have no intentions of leaving the couch until bedtime!

Pumpkin patch and twin party tomorrow morning!!!
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment