Sunday, October 24, 2010

Agua Linda Pumpkin Patch

What an awesome, exhausting, amazing Sunday. We took the twins to the pumpkin patch in Amado that Alex's family owns today. Whoa. SO many people and kids and lines and pumpkins and did I mention how many children there were. It was a total blast though. Took a million photos, got some pumpkins, ate hot dogs and pumpkin pie, rode ponies (the kids did, we didn't!!) and ran around for like 3 hours.
On the way there, in the van, we wore our boots to go to the farm!

Amado is about 40 minutes from Tucson. Eloy fell asleep instantly, but Oraibi and I had a good old time the whole way there, making faces and telling stories and looking at the mines.



The farm was a lot of fun, with a petting zoo, a hay-maze (for the kiddies) pony rides that Alex was running and of course, pumpkins!





Pumpkins!!



and finally, the twins wanted to take photos and I love these pictures Oraibi took of me.




Okay. I guess since the final week is starting, I have a lot of packing to do and about 25 devils claws to spray paint gold and list in the shop. I'll post about that later tonight, I'm sure.

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment