Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Making Creepies


I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking about painting on vintage found photographs, and I don't know if it's the season, of if I just felt like "making creepies" (as Chris calls it) but here is some of little paintings I did yesterday. I don't know if I am going to put any of these in the shop, but we'll see how I feel after dinner. ;) Dougie said he likes them better without the writing. I think I might too. But I am a messy, no-thought, hodgepodge artist (usually, except watercolors) and I was just playing while we watched TV with our roommates.





I really do love ghosts and orbs and scary stories and I love LOVE scary movies, so it's only natural that Halloween time and October are a favorite time of year.
Hope you liked my little altered ephemera. Altered for your alter.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment