Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ever Changing

Today was exciting and nerve-racking and expensive, all at once.

We put in our application, finally, for the house. I don't know what is going to happen, but I do know I really want it and I hope that we qualify. Our amazing current landlord said great things when they called and that makes me super happy. I hope hope hope we get the place. It will be perfect for us if we do. It has a yard, is in a great neighborhood, and close to everything. Please cross your fingers and toes and send your good juju our way.

I also shipped out a lot of items from the shop today. We left the shop open while we were gone, so I had a lot of catching up to do.



Good for our business. Good for us. Good for all of you so we can get more treasures for the shop. On my mind right now...vintage spoon rings, watercolor on vintage photographs and sewing, lots of sewing. <3

Tonight is chicken wings and Nick Swardsons Pretend Time. Stoked.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment