Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Love Affair With Target

Oh, look at this super cute journal I got a Target yesterday. Target is probably one of my favorite place in the entire world. I always feel happy when I'm in Target, I don't know if it's the bright lights, the cheap price tags or some weird chemical they pump into the air, but I love Target.



I got some other cute stuff too, to help with the organizing of our stuff while we move. Some halloween bins, some dog toys....



That didn't last long, but then again, Ollie destroyed indestructible Kong toys, so I'm not surprised. And some other stuff. Now, to the bike shop, the post office, the thrift store (to pick up some toys for our next project..yayyayay!!) and at some point, get caffeine before I die. Oh, and getting business cards made today. How exciting!!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment