Monday, September 20, 2010

Blown Away

I am the pusher in this house, I push for the production of more art, more bikes, more saddles, more photography, more treasures. (after being a producer for PBS and film, I can't kick that encouraging, yet annoying, mindset) Doug is the chill force. Usually, I kick myself for being bossy because it can be unpleasant, but lately, I'm glad because if you look at the last post, the bike seats HE is making are incredible and I can't even express how proud I am. I am just so happy that I get to be a part of it!

I often glow with pride when it comes to our shop, our art, our life. It's everything I could want and more, and I am so incredible lucky.



okay, to the post office, the grocery and back here to take photographs for the shop! So excited about my new little temporary studio that Dougie set up for us. Once we get to SD, we'll set up a more permanent one.

But first, am I the only one blown away by this sculpture by Gordon Wilding?



xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment