Thursday, August 19, 2010

Broken Computer

I've been in a little bit of a funk the past few days, my computer broke and is at the computer hospital right now. I won't get it back until Friday, at the earliest! I've been using Doug's but I hate to use it all the time when I know he needs it. Frustrating, but I've been staying busy.

Yesterday I made Amish White Bread with Italian Herbs and Garlic. It came out so good. I think I am going to try cinnamon today for french toast. Yum!



I have to run to the post office to ship some Raybans to London, drop off the rest of the prints to get framed and bring the cable box back to Cox to get some money back and stop paying so much a month for cable. I also want to get the dogs some soup bones for being so good lately, and hopefully sell our beautiful green velvet couch today. Whew.

Here we go.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment