Monday, October 29, 2012

TX to TN

WI3J6511
We have had a really, really awesome month in which every single weekend has been full of out of state friends visiting our little mountain house. This last weekend, Kelly and Korey made the trek from Houston to stay the weekend with us! They are working on a super amazing project called The Pinpoint Method, and if you haven't visited their site yet, please do, because they're making history. 
Image3
WI3J6496
We are lucky enough to have gotten to be a part of their work, and plus, Kelly and Korey may be two of our most favorite friends ever. (truth, we kind of love all of our out of state friends that visited us this month, Sarah+Josh and Danielle+Chris, so it's a three way tie! Lucky us!) but when we weren't filming with Kelly, we were watching Wipe Out, eating WAY TOO MUCH FOOD,  and romping around in the woods. We really miss them already! I always get sad when our friends leave us. But we did have a really nice weekend.
WI3J6493
WI3J6489 WI3J6501 WI3J6505 WI3J6517 WI3J6523 WI3J6498 I don't have many words, I have so much work to do, and it is already 3am. But I hope the pictures speak for themselves. I promise after Thursday, i will be back to my wordy posts... 

 xo, Beca

7 comments:

  1. These photos are all so fantastic! The weather looks AMAZING! As in not hot and sticky like Fl...
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I don't know if I could ever live anyplace where the leaves don't change. It's one of the most beautiful things! There's no other smell quite like it either.

    p.s. I love the new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing, you live in such a beautiful place! Love the new blog design too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH I AM SO JELLY!!!!!! Yes I said that bc I am so super jealous!!!! I want to come next time!!!! I just culdn't this time bc I was gone for 3 weeks this month:( WAHHHH
    Glad yall had a blast without me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you better come next time...or any time for that matter!!!

      Delete
  5. seriously though I am happy yall had fun:)
    without me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful pictures :]
    you always seem to have such a good time no matter who is visiting.

    ReplyDelete