Saturday, March 3, 2012

Covet Vl

{Loving Tennessee via Two Sarahs}
We we supposed to be in Tennessee right now looking at our new house and visiting friends but with the terrible weather, we didn't think it was all that safe to drive out there until next weekend. So instead of being on thew road, we are in the studio hard at work, we have 36 open orders in our etsy shop, 3 pending wholesale orders and several samples to finish up in the next week, so that's what our life is full of right now. I thought I would take a break and share a few of the things I am coveting right now. It's kind of all over the map, but I am kind of all over the map. That's just the way things are. Enjoy!
{dying over this pillow via Winter Petals}
{I just bought this via Dainty Squid}
{I love this via The Future Primitive}
{Bear leggins via QooQoo}
{It's the end of Self Love Month, but I am keeping the button up on my sidebar because we all need a little reminder to love ourselves via Amy Morby}
{a little pig via The Wheat Field}

Happy shopping!

xo,
Beca

8 comments:

  1. i love that stamp! i have an old one my dad got me when i was about 8, but that one is so much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want it. It will inspire me to buy more books!

      Delete
  2. Those might be the coolest leggings ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apple pillow is adorable, but bear leggings??? I NEED those!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, thanks for sharing that first print. love it. also those photos of you and your man in the getaway post were great!

    ReplyDelete