Friday, January 7, 2011

Negativity

I am too negative. I know I am. I complain a lot, I make myself sick with worry, I wear a sad precious moments face a lot of the time. I know this. But, enough is enough. I am really going to try to be more positive. Here are some things i am going to do on a regular basis to be more positive. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know what you do.

1) I am going to set an alarm, even if I don't HAVE to wake up, and get up and get busy. There is nothing worse than staying in bed until mid morning and feeling like junk when you finally do get up, because you slept for too long and wasted half the day.

2) I HAVE to get organized. The longer I put it off, the worse it will get. That's that.

3) I need to be more positive about going to work and don't try to get my shifts covered because "I don't feel good." I am lucky to have a job, and even though I do need to figure out a way to make more money, I am happy to have the job I do. Take more shifts and put myself out there more.

4)Be more supportive. Tell Doug more how much I appreciate him. I never thought I would say this, but sometimes I take him for granted, and I don't EVER EVER want to do that. I am so very lucky, and so very happy. There is nothing I would change, not a single thing, and I want him to know that, every second of every day. I have a lot to be thankful for and he is the one that I am most thankful for.

What do you do to be positive?

Right now, I am making Chili and cornbread. I will post the recipe and how-to later today/tonight with lots of photos. It makes the house smell delicious!!! It's so good, so healthy and lasts for a few days! I also just bought a shelving unit on craigslist in the neighborhood for $5 and I am ready to go organize our closet! I want to find another for the studio. That's next on my list! Today is going to be a good day.

xoxo,
Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment