Monday, November 22, 2010

Werd Em Up - Brown Bottle Blues

Oh, and I wanted to dedicate a post to one of my very best friends who is releasing his first album. (I Haven't been keeping up with the blog as I should be, so two posts in a row isn't too bad!) So, available TOMORROW, NOV 22, Chris Hall - Brown Bottle Blues Demos. Please check it out, share it, love him as much as I do. You can purchase the new album HERE and you should also check out a bunch of other rad music on the web page for my dear friend Isaiah Toothtaker's record label WERD EM UP. You should download his last album YIGGY, too. It's super dope, and free!!!

Anyways. If you have been keeping up with my blog, then you already know a little about Chris, but if you are new, you can read a little about him HERE!

xo,
Beca

2 comments:

  1. aah! you're a gem! i've never used sour cream. I bet it makes all the difference. Thanks so much. I'm going to test this out on all of my thanksgiving pies Thursday.

    off to check out Mr. Chris Hall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all the commercial kitchens I have baked in, sour cream pie crust is the best. You can add a little sugar and lemon zest, and it will have a little kick to it. I do that for berry pies.
    Share photos and tell me how they work out!

    ReplyDelete