Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday left me sick as all hell. I feel like I am underwater, moving in slow motion. I started cleaning the house, but didn't get far. The house is still a disaster after this weekend. I love our roommates, but I can't wait until we have our own house again. I want to pack more, but every time I get up, I just drift through rooms. Every project I start dwindles away.

Our friend Evan is in town now. He has been in Thailand for the last 5 months and it was an awesome surprise to see him today. He told me he was coming over but I didn't tell Doug, so when he knocked on the door, I told Doug to get it and all I could hear was yelling from the other room! Evan is rad and I'm glad we got to see him before we move.

I think we may drive up the coast a bit this weekend and look around for places to live up there too, not just SD...we'll see how much time we have. I can't believe we're leaving in two days.

I hope I feel better before Wednesday. I HATE being sick. Monster has an ear infection too, so I guess we're both spacey couch potatoes today.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment