Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Thursday!!

It really has been one long weekend since Doug finished up at work and he's been home, making beautiful things, and going on adventures and watching movies and taking lots of photos. I wish he never had to go back to work. Last night we made a bike seat together. I usually just sell them, and give opinions when asked, but last night, he built the saddle and we drew a design onto it and I burned the image in. I don't have any photos yet, so this is kind of a tease, but I will tell you, it's a owl!! I am really proud of it and can't wait to take photos and share it before we list it in the shop.

We watched the season premiere of Dexter last night, this season seems very different. We'll just have to wait and see.

As soon as I get out of bed, I'm going to make some breakfast and then get started shooting some photos and listing new treasures we came across recently. Like 1970s PBR goblets, vintage tennis racquets and lots of glass bottles.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment