Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frustrated

Day two of feeling a little off. I am feeling limited with my resources and frustrated with some ideas I have and want to follow through with, but am not figuring out the details.

A moment of clarity. I want to support us with buying and selling vintage oddities and functional art. I have some good days and I have some bad days and I am trying to do everything I can to get our shop out there, BUT need to figure out how to reach more people.

I guess being in the middle of moving doesn't help, and not being able to find anything, or set anything up. I don't have a space right now that is mine, I'm just everywhere, the living room in my office and it's a mess. I know that, but trying to pack and get organized is becoming really frustrating.

It's weird, because I don't really miss teaching, I like being able to create art and find treasures and make new friends. I miss the kids, but thats besides the point. I am ready to do this full time, but feeling a little lost. Any suggestions.

Okay, thats my release point, and now it's back to work for me.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment