Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Clean House

Everything is shipped, delivered, photographed, listed, posted, paid for, etc, etc, etc. Now I don't know what to do with my day except clean. Doug has a sinus infection and it's miserable, as you could imagine, so he's home for the day, which I always love. Of course, although I wish it wasn't because he's sick.

I do have some paintings I want to finish. I can decide whether I want to hold on to them and try to put a show together. I've been working around an idea to have a collaborative show of miniature artwork called "Little Ladies" all of portraits of women and girls. That may be fun. I know Doug has some great portraits that we can print small size.

My birthday is tomorrow. Excited for that at least and a million other things!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment